What you’ll be doing...
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for being a subject matter expert on quality assurance for the Managed Security team focused on certification of Managed Security Systems solutions.
Work along with other teams within the development area on complex data analytics, Data base, reporting and portal integration.
• Work close with Development team to understand and certify releases.
• Review business and functional requirements documents in order to create appropriate test documentation.
• Design, develop and maintain/enhance the QA automation software
• Design, implement and document test cases and add test cases to the automated test suites
• Track and report on test status
• Work with other QA engineers to establish and maintain best practices and methodologies
• Use professional concepts and company policies & procedures to solve a wide range of complex problems in creative and practical ways.
• Makes recommendations that aid in the successful completion of initiatives within a functional area. Typically involved in one large and/or complex project at a time; develops schedules to ensure timely completion of the project; identifies appropriate resources needed.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Three or more years of experience in Software QA.
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies; automated and manual test processes, test cases design, scripting, execution, automated test tools.
- Experience in testing web technologies including web sites, APIs, and RESTful Web Services.
- Good to have experience with Unix, WebServices, Database, SQL queries, Hadoop, Server side application support, XML, Java, IT flows, and client side application support and operating systems.
- Advanced problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong software design debugging and testing skills.