Quality Assurance Engineer
Citi Ventures’ mission is to drive customer-focused innovation and cultural transformation that delivers new growth and value for Citi. We invest in startups, pilot new technologies, and test new solutions and business models with the potential to transform the future of financial services. The Ventures Studio at Citi Ventures is seeking a QA Engineer who wants to be at the forefront of that transformation, helping build transformational customer experiences. The position is based in Dallas, TX.
Citi Ventures is seeking a QA Engineer to join the Ventures Studio team in Dallas, TX. The QA Engineer will be responsible for developing automated and manual test scripts and ensuring the reliability of our products. We are looking to recruit someone who is passionate about emerging trends and has the ability to succeed in a startup environment.
- ·Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- ·Create test artifacts, including Test Plans and Exit Reports
- ·Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
- ·Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated test cases
- ·Code and debug complex financial applications, as needed
- ·Responsible for daily status reporting at project level
- ·Responsible for test data conditioning
- ·Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks
- ·Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- ·Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies
- ·Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines
- ·A degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable work experience
- ·3+ years of quality assurance or development experience
- ·Experience working in an agile environment
- ·Highly motivated and a standout teammate
- ·Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· An entrepreneurial mindset.