$80K — $100K *
For over 50 years, SCI's Defense & Aerospace Division has been a leading provider of defense and aerospace electronics design and manufacturing services. From tactical communications systems to airborne communications and information processing, we deliver high-reliability solutions that keep our first responders and war-fighters connected and protected in the field.
We are currently recruiting highly qualified candidates, whose background and career goals meet our needs, for the following position in our Huntsville, AL facility. Please note that due to our Department of Defense contract requirements, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
Position Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Nature of Work:
Perform quality assurance tasks of a technical nature including but not limited to peer reviews, review of design change orders, auditing of engineering processes as well as working as part of a multi disciplined engineering project team. Reports directly to the Quality SW Process Engineering Manager.
To be considered for this position, a candidate should possess, and demonstrate, the following skills, education, experience and characteristics:
· US Citizenship
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering Quality Assurance, Software Engineering or a related discipline required.
· 5 years engineering quality assurance experience including compliance auditing in embedded software systems.
· Must be highly organized, deadline oriented and able to succeed in a fast paced engineering development environment with frequently changing priorities.
· Experience with military communication equipment desired.
· AS9100 and AS9115 audit experience considered a definite plus.
· Process and Product Quality Assurance experience in at least a CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3 organization required.
Valid through: 2/18/2021