$80K — $100K *
Nature of Work:
Perform quality assurance tasks of a technical nature including but not limited to peer reviews, review of design change orders, auditing of engineering processes as well as working as part of a multi disciplined engineering project team. Reports directly to the Quality SW Process Engineering Manager.
To be considered for this position, a candidate should possess, and demonstrate, the following skills, education, experience and characteristics:
· US Citizenship
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering Quality Assurance, Software Engineering or a related discipline required.
· 5 years engineering quality assurance experience including compliance auditing in embedded software systems.
· Must be highly organized, deadline oriented and able to succeed in a fast paced engineering development environment with frequently changing priorities.
· Experience with military communication equipment desired.
· AS9100 and AS9115 audit experience considered a definite plus.
· Process and Product Quality Assurance experience in at least a CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3 organization required.
Valid through: 3/28/2021