The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, enhancing and executing test plans, test scripts and test methodologies to ensure thorough testing takes place for meeting all designated software specifications and compliance.
- Perform various types of application testing such as manual, regression and performance testing using our testing tools through comprehensive test scenarios.
- Develop test cases to ensure that software meets development, usability, functional and security standards and additionally meets defined requirements for the software.
- Examine and document all testing results and assist in identifying reasons for why actual results do not match expected testing results.
- Maintaining Quality Center to ensure all requirements, tests and defects are up to date in regards to specific application needs.
- Provide Level 3 Support for assigned applications.
- Create a Project Test Plan and conduct a Test Plan walkthrough for project team and/or stakeholders.
- Attend Project/Team meetings and contribute feedback based on testing results and status on project deliverables.
- Assist in setting up and executing UAT testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of QA experience or related work experience
- Understanding of Quality Assurance processes for software application testing.
- Understanding of basic Accounting or Business processes.
- Knowledge of designated testing tool suite such as HP Quality Center.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- High level of attention to detail.
- Well organized and disciplined in following process.
- Works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Association with PSQT or other related Software Quality Assurance certification program.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Strong understanding of IT financial systems.
Job ID req1543