GaAs/GaN Quality engineer to support GaAs/GaN process quality issues due to increase in volume.
- Responsible to address DMRs and corrective actions for GaAs/GaN issues.
- Responsible for GaAs/GaN quality.
- Lead team of technical experts in problem solving to correct issues.
- MS or PhD in Chemistry, Physics, or Materials Science
- 5+ years of experience
- Must have Semiconductor process experience and Quality experience
- Understanding of FET operation and of semiconductor physics
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well both independently and in a cross-functional team
- Must be motivated to achieve results with little supervision
- Must have attention to detail and be very organized
- Required US citizenship or green card
- Familiarity with microwave circuits
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO: