Quality Assurance Engineer / QA
Talent & Acquisition is headquartered in LA with office hubs in NYC and ATL. We have built a strong reputation throughout the IT Infrastructure community by consistently matching top-tier fits to many Fortune 500 Enterprises. We pride ourselves in finding out exactly what our client needs and providing the right fit for their organization.
Essential Job Functions:
• Creative thinking, great attitude.
• Working in an Agile/Scrum development process, providing both technical and business oriented feedback
• Work proactively with product managers, providing solutions on how to support new products and team initiatives, both large and small
• Create test strategies and manual test cases.
• Assure the overall quality of our products through building application subject matter expertise
• Provide clear and concise bug reports and help the team to narrow down issues
• Contribute to the growth and improvement of our team and processes.
Skills & Requirements
• 3-5+ Years in Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering
• Proficient with how Web architecture works, AngularJS, ReactJS
• Experience managing tasks and defects using products such as Jira, Rally.
• Deep knowledge of QA best practices across SDLC
• Embracing the DevOps culture and a highly collaborative approach
• Strong writing and communication skills; Must be able to clearly describe and discuss problems. • Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of both large and small teams in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
• Experience with quality assurance metrics and reporting