- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load/performance, system, and user acceptance testing.
- Lead/Participate in customer-witnessed acceptance testing.
- Develop overall test plans and schedules, understanding functionality, coverage, and risks.
- Report test progress, coverage, defect metrics, overall assessment as required.
- Manage defects and proactively identify risks to management. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Define quality metrics and targets for assessment, measurement and continuous improvement of QA and testing effectiveness.
- Collaborate to develop automation test scripts.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related engineering, technical, or scientific discipline preferred. Will consider experience in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience and training commensurate with computer science, computer engineering, quality assurance, etc., curriculums preferred*college graduates in a technical field will be considered.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the areas of Quality Assurance/Quality Control efforts on large Department of Defense programs.
- Strong knowledge and experience using the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of agile development & test processes.
- Experience testing, debugging, & troubleshooting of Client/Server & Web-based applications.
- Experience deploying, configuring, and using Virtual Machine environments.
- Knowledge of layer 2 and above network protocols and Wireshark.
- Experience configuring, troubleshooting, and performance testing networking hardware (switches, routers, etc).
Candidate must meet eligibility requirements for a security clearance by the U.S. Government within a reasonable time after commencement of employment.