We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer for our client in Fort Worth, TX
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers.
- You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- Good understanding of SDLC an STLC to identify key requirements in early phase of development.
- Extensive knowledge of project planning/execution skills, defining statement of work, project metrics, requirement definition, evaluation, test design, development, implementation.
- Experience in establishing QA Procedures to meet QA Standards, proficient in writing Test Plans, documenting the Testing Procedures and writing in-depth Test Cases to meet the business requirements.
- Experience in Black Box Testing, Positive, Negative, Test Data Driven Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Validation, User Acceptance Testing and End to End Testing.
- Expertise in preparing test strategies, test plans, test summary reports, test cases and test documents for Automated and Manual testing, based on user/business requirement documents.
- Ability to work closely with business analysts, project owners and developers to understand requirements and transfer them in to business tests.
- Experience in working on projects which follows AGILE and SAFe practices.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong ability to quickly learn, self-start and adopt new skills.
- Ensures compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and external standards
- Experience in presented the Project Quality Status documents to Product Owners and Business Owners.
QUALIFICATIONS and other requirements:
- Bachelor / Masters Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Must have MS Office, SharePoint, and ARIS tools experience.
- Knowledge of Databases (DB2, MYSQL)
- Knowledge of Test Automation frameworks
- Knowledge of Programing language JAVA/Python.etc (Mandatory)
- Knowledge in Eclipse/ Intellij used for test cases, Jenkins, Team Forge is a nice to have
- Candidate should have ability to understand the Logs and message flow in program