- Create test scripts and conduct exploratory, functional, and regression tests for new and updated systems.
- Execute integration, performance, and vulnerability tests based on technical and business needs.
- Work closely with developers to address defects in a timely manner, identify root causes, and determine ways to prevent in the future.
- Collaborate with business experts to define requirements and acceptance criteria, and support UAT.
- Collaborate with teams to identify testing opportunities and understand impact of system changes.
- Identify gaps in test coverage, and make recommendations on priority and how best to fill them.
- Create appropriate test strategies based on risk and feasibility, collaborating with teams and stakeholders to ensure expectations are clear and understood.
- Create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts to meet software release deliverables.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of new QA-related tools and processes.
- Design, implement and educate teams on test automation frameworks and processes.
- Grow teams through knowledge sharing, pairing, and coaching.
- Proactively develop, implement, and refine formal QA methodologies, collaborating among teams.
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team where you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with team members rather than waiting for work be assigned to you.
- Stellar attention to detail, and laser focus on delivering results.
- Excellent face-to-face & written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Hunger and passion to learn and apply new technologies and methods.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Demonstrated experience with building, executing, and maintaining automated tests.
- Experience with scripting or programming languages and/or automated test tools.
- Experience using agile project and bug tracking tools.
- Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing.
- Experience in an Agile/XP environment, collaborating with programmers and business experts.
- Working knowledge of software development languages and concepts.
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience, including testing, development, and design.