ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
- ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Quality Assurance Engineer reports to the IT Resource Manager within the IT group, however, directly supports the Quality Assurance team. This person is responsible for end-to-end quality assurance activities on assigned projects and initiatives. They are responsible for supporting the IT Department in delivering scalable quality software products as well as ensuring proper quality level on all aspects of IT deliveries.
- Quality Assurance Engineer designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements test cases; supports and/or resolves issues with software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Creates, executes, and manages test plans/test cases across the entire spectrum of quality assurance: exploratory tests, acceptance tests, functional tests, regression tests, smoke tests, usability tests, performance tests, etc.
- Performs black box and/or white box testing as needed.
- Ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into deliverable test cases/scripts and analyze logs.
- Writes automated selenium and API scripts.
- Communicates quality issues and risks to the software development teams and technical leaders.
- Works with multiple application development, architecture, and network teams, identifies, diagnoses, and reports on application issues.
- Provides engineering support for testing approach design and tools on projects of peers and junior associates.
- Assists with creating and performing repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Defines regression cases and make suggestions for automation.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to Developers on software usability and functionality.
- Scrum Team member actively participates in all scrum ceremonies.
- TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEERS WORK WITH INCLUDE:
- Relational database
- E2E Testing: manual and automation
- Database testing
- API testing
- Performance testing
- UI automation testing
- Strong familiarity with quality assurance methodologies and objectives
- TOOLS QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEERS WORK WITH INCLUDE
- MySQL WorkBench
- IDE/Selenium WebDriver/java
- Atlassian Suite: BitBucket/Confluence/JIRA/Zephyr
- ChenMed IT Employee Value Proposition:
- At ChenMed, we are pioneering a different way to practice medicine. Our value-based model makes patients our highest priority, and the need for our model has never been higher. ChenMed’s extensive care network is made possible, in part, through cutting-edge technology and innovative, data-driven solutions. We strive to reimagine healthcare, which is why Fortune ranked ChenMed in its Top 53 companies on their Change the World list.
- Our technology experts at ChenMed are pushing boundaries and eliminating barriers to make our nationwide growth possible. Our team builds custom-developed software, offering unique workflows and insights so we can provide better care to more patients than ever before.
- To achieve our mission, we need diverse technology staff whose desire to innovate is limitless. At ChenMed, your success is our passion, which is why we offer exceptional growth resources, leadership programs, mentoring, technical training and certification, and competitive compensation. Our world-class culture scores show that joining the team means a sense of belonging. Bring your potential to ChenMed, and we will help you realize it.
- If you want to make a difference and be a part of American healthcare transformation join our amazing dynamic and diverse team who takes technology in primary care to a new level. Join the team where your talent is recognized, self-development is embraced, the culture is driven by the highest standards of Chenmed Values and Behaviors, and your achievements are recognized by the organization.
- To be a part of our team is to be a family, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our community.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entreprenuerial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Technical ability to understand complex systems and end to end functionality.
- Technical ability to write selenium and API automated test scripts.
- Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and master concepts rapidly.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve test quality and effectiveness.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Familiar with APIs and understanding of test approaches.
- Excellent communication (Verbal and Written), organization and prioritization skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor with the desire and ability to work as a team.
- Energy and passion for working in a fast-paced, highly interactive development team environment.
- Superb problem solving, planning, and analytical abilities.
- Agile knowledge, skills and abilities. Experience in working in scrum team executing task in scrum practices.
- Collaboratively work with the Development Team to complete tasks in sprint.
- Ability to focus on lean, flexible process, tools, and documentation.
- Ability to focus on a collaboratively working environment, one focused on trust and doing things for the betterment of the team.
- Able to embrace the idea that getting tasks completed as quickly as possible dictates that they ask themselves what value each work task provides.
- Ability in estimating the level of complexity within each User Story.
- This position requires less than 10% of travel nationwide.
- SQL DB experience - writing queries and high-level data analysis. Working knowledge of SQL/Databases.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, science or information technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Minimum four (4) + years of Software Quality Assurance experience and/or combined information systems analysis, design and implementation experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ QA experience within the healthcare, banking or financial industry.
ChenMed is looking for a QA Engineer for a 6+month contract who wants to make a difference and be a part of American healthcare transformation join our amazing dynamic and diverse team who takes technology in primary care to a new level.