Interested candidates should exhibit initiative and self-motivation, and be able to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision. Perform quality audits of hardware, feedback on defects, and track progress. Perform guidance, coaching, training, qualification and certification for operators.
Ensure timely disposition of hardware and assist in thorough root cause analysis of discrepant materials. Must continually strive to improve associated processes and procedures. Maintain assigned projects and tasks to ensure timely completion of required needs.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
* Associate Degree or equivalent experience required
* Previous manufacturing or quality experiences in electronics assembly
* Knowledge of solder and assembly requirements and specification
* Solid manufacturing process knowledge/experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Literate and proficient in the use of computer software tools
* Proven self-starter, capable of completing multiple tasks
* Exhibit initiative and self-motivation and be able to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
Preferred Skills and Education
* Experience in ISO 9001/AS9100 quality systems or equivalent
* Previous manufacturing or quality experience in electronics assembly, especially surface mount
* Six Sigma Green Belt trained or equivalent statistical application familiarity
* Knowledge and experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment.