WHO YOU ARE:
- A Real Pro. Testing and logical thinking is your thing!
- A Creative Thinker. You have a serious passion for producing beautiful, well-tested products.
- Hard Working. You aren’t afraid of a tough deadline.
- Meticulous. You take pride in your work.
- Knowledgeable. You deeply understand testing technology intimately.
- Team Player. You put team success first and have a high degree of personal character.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ship high-quality applications across multiple platforms
- Write automation tests to improve overall code coverage and quality
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the Engineering Team
- Problem-solve with engineers and product members on new features
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Quality communication and organization skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving techniques
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work in an agile or related development methodology
- High attention to details, edge cases, and hard to find scenarios
- Familiarity with agile development or related development methodology
- Ability to scope and prioritize testing responsibilities
- Experience with automation is a plus
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events