Aimia is a fast-paced environment with a business casual work atmosphere. We focus on our clients, and our entire team does what it takes to get the job done right and exceed client expectations.
As part of our Software as a Service (SaaS) platform development team, you will be part of a small, highly focused group of technologists responsible for building the core of our industry leading loyalty marketing platform.
The Aimia Loyalty Platform is the software behind many of the customer rewards programs you already know. We service clients in the retail, consumer packaged goods, gaming, hospitality and travel sectors. Our division is expanding rapidly, as we scale out to serve clients in new markets around the globe.
This is a chance to build enterprise scale cloud solutions, for a great company where loyalty is truly our business. We follow Agile Software Development practices to deliver a new product release (to all clients) every six to eight (6 – 8) weeks.
We are located within walking distance of downtown Newark and the University of Delaware.
Must be able to test web platform functionality across multiple client configurations and web infrastructures. All of our clients run a single common software version of the loyalty platform, so the ability to test of both multiple client configurations and web infrastructures is essential. You will be responsible for the following:
- Design, development and maintenance of testing automation scripts for integration testing large modules within the loyalty platform.
- Coordination with both product support and software development teams via a ticketed support system.
- Contributing to continual improvement of the testing infrastructure and tools, processes, and methodologies.
- Having a strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others are essential attributes of an ideal candidate
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or related technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of Agile QA Testing
- Solid understanding of web technologies and internet communications
- Proficiency with automated testing tools needed.
- Ability to manipulate testing batch data files (Excel, SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL, SOAPUI, XML, HTML is ideal.
- Comprehension and working knowledge of the following skills isdesired:
- Familiarity with Microsoft ASP.Net Development tools and practices
- Automated Testing systems (Selenium, TestComplete, etc.)
- Ticketing system (Fogbugz, Salesforce)
- Source control (TFS, Source Gear Vault, etc.)