Summary: Validate software products through the use of requirement validation and systematic test design to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Scripts and executes automated test cases against both modular and solution environment. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in validation and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Executes and provides feedback to engineers, architects, and product management on performance, load and stress tests that determine platform and application capabilities of the end-to-end system. Interacts with Vendors, Customers, and internal Sales and Support organizations. Responsibilities:
- Reviews and validates requirements for completeness, both from a product and customer project perspective. Identify test coverage, requirement gaps and risks from the requirements review process, while implementing requirements traceability throughout the project life cycle.
- Writes and executes detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system. Develops an understanding of the proposed system and creates related test plans, which include testing schedules and resources required.
- Preparation and management of complex test environments and test data
- Travel required, may be domestic or international
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software testing.
- 2+ years Quality Engineering and/or systems testing experience required.
- Experience in test automation/development.
- Experience in regression, automation and solutions testing
- Experience with Silk Central
- Experience with manual and automation testing
- Experience with RDBMS like SQL server or Oracle
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Understanding and experience with platform and operating system architecture
- Experience in working with Test Management Tools and Defect Management Tools
- Experience with Junit
- Good knowledge in writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of coding practices and ability to write code, preferably in Java
- Working knowledge of selenium.
- A minimum of 2 years experience scripting complex automation scripts using HP QTP or Silk Test