As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The QA Director supervises a team of Quality Assurance professionals to ensure the quality delivery of IT Development projects. This leader is responsible to guide their staff in completing their tasks, coordinate group work flow and provide skill training based on personal proficiency in the technical processes, techniques, and tools they use.
The IT QA Director for Packaged Applications is accountable for managing all aspects of the Quality Assurance function, ensuring the quality delivery and stability of all projects within the CRM, Call Center and other packaged applications. Applications in scope include our SalesForce CRM applications, Genesys Call Center suite, and various standard internal corporate HR and Financial applications.
An ideal candidate is experienced in managing a team of geographically diverse QA staff members, ensuring the talent development of the team into a modern quality management and engineering team. This individual will lead the quality practice within this application suite, developing and managing a crisp metrics program to demonstrate team value, progress and increases in the quality delivery for Voya applications.
- Manages projects, programs, or processes; applies work methods to adapt to changing conditions consistent with Voya-prescribed methodologies and standards.
- Approves design, technical, or operational specifications developed by subordinates. Ensures that the final work product of subordinates meets all quality standards.
- Coordinates work across multiple work teams; develops, updates, and implements contingencies for multiple teams to meet changing project or service needs. Anticipates changing resource needs and takes action to meet expectations on time and within budget.
- Defines work group goals and establishes priorities and staff performance expectations.
- Identifies and initiates work process and tool improvements that lead to increased workplace productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Responsible for conducting periodic performance reviews for staff, including professional development plans and goals.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ten years of Quality Assurance experience in IT with 5+ years of direct staff management responsibilities.
- Demonstrated success in project execution with involvement in multiple major projects or a sustained record of success as an IT services provider.
- DevOps experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing within both Agile and Waterfall SLDCs
- Ability to develop a quality roadmap and strategy to increase automation, quality delivery and stability required
- Business and technical background within Financial Services a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce quality management required, AutoRABIT experience highly valued
- Further experience in Call Center application quality management a plus.