Age of Learning is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of more than 600 individuals comprised of nationally-renowned educators, curriculum experts, developers, artists, writers, designers, engineers, producers, product managers, analysts and marketing experts! Together we develop engaging, effective digital learning technology and content to help children build a strong academic foundation for lifelong success.
We are committed to helping all children succeed. We provide our educational programs at no cost to teachers, Head Start programs, public libraries, and other community organizations, and have served millions of children through these initiatives. We recently established the Age of Learning Foundation to expand this work globally.
As we expand our global reach and increase the educational impact of our programs, we're looking for passionate, ambitious, and collaborative leaders to become a part of our growing team.
We are seeking a QA Automation Manager who is self-motivated and results-oriented with hands-on experience in testing and deploying high-quality enterprise-level solutions in an Agile environment. A strong candidate will have excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills, sound judgment, and a proven ability to perform in a matrixed organization.
- Propose and present yearly and quarterly QA Automation plans and goals to ABCmouse Leads and the ABCmouse Team.
- Architect, design, implement and maintain QA Automation strategy, frameworks, and tools.
- Drive QA Automation test coverage for web and mobile platforms for ABCmouse.
- Partner with DevOps and IT to improve CI/CD processes and technology.
- Analyze engineering metrics and make suggestions to improve engineering/test Automation and Certification processes.
- Actively engage and coordinate with all ABCmouse Agile cross-functional teams to review QA Automation requirements, plan testing, and any necessary training.
- Engage with various partners like Product, PM, Development teams to develop, review release targets, and test plans.
- Lead and actively mentor a team of QA Automation engineers, QA Engineers, and QA Analysts.
- Hire, manage, mentor, and coach QA Automation and Certification team members.
- Actively provide strategic and technical guidance to QA Automation and Certification teams.
- Define test QA Automation guidelines, code review standards, and help team members grow in their Automation expertise.
- Outstanding technical capacity for building and maintaining QA Automation pipeline
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving, analysis, and synthesis skills leading to QA excellence
- Strong strategic mindset with the ability to define and demonstrate quantifiable QA KPI
- Ability to receive and implement strategic and tactical guidance on personal and team performance
- Detail-oriented with a strong passion for improving QA standards and the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Desire to cultivate and maintain a culture of professionalism and excellence among the team and department.