How you'll make an impact:
- Participate in the creation and execution of automated and manual test plans and test cases
- Participate in implementing test automation strategies to ensure comprehensive test coverage for features and bug fixes.
- Investigate, report, and track product failures to resolution.
- Become a subject matter expert in respective modules.
- Share quality and process knowledge with the team.
- Participate in the evolution and extension of our Testing Automation Framework.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle – requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment.
- Participate in the project planning process including estimating and process improvements in an Agile environment.
- Mentor and assist team members
- Strive at all times to do work using best practices – through experience or experimentation.
What you'll need to succeed:
- The education and experience. You have Bachelor’s degree or higher and 5+ years work experience in a testing environment.
- The tech exposure. You have experience with most of the following technologies:
- Java , Tomcat, Apache
- MSSQL Server
- Selenium, Serenity, JBehave automation frameworks
- A perfectionist streak. You want to be part of a team dedicated to creating and delivering quality software. You define and follow best practices for automated and manual testing.
- Outstanding communication. You will split your time between test automation, team collaboration and innovation. We support each other out loud, working out solutions.
- Pride. You enjoy your work and getting a job done well. You want to be part of a team that promotes their accomplishments and sees the difference they make.
- Ownership. You can be counted on to deliver the best solution in collaboration with your team. You take ownership for your work, your tasks, your timelines.
- Driven. You want to be challenged and you are constantly seeking new opportunities to learn, gain and apply new skills and knowledge.
Preferred locations (remote candidates welcome):
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Toronto, ON
- Lakeland, FL
- Camarillo, CA
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Convenient office location
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- You will make a difference everyday for universities trying to grow and students trying to learn.