We are looking for a detail-oriented professional with a high degree of programming skills and problem-solving abilities, with experience in DevOps, Cloud solutions and services, to join our QA Engineering team. In this position, you will take ownership and accountability of test automation architecture, testing methods and technologies. You are expected to work with the QA and DEV teams on accommodating both functional and load testing tools to ensure stability, efficiency, and scalability. In this role, you should expect hands-on coding and scripting using popular open source frameworks and cloud technologies.
This position offers a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team at Haivision that cultivates a family-like environment. Directly working with fun and forward-thinking technologies, your position will play a crucial role in the quality and success of our products.
- Lead automation team to Architect and Develop a reusable architecture for the test automation.
- Work with management to ensure coordination, visibility, and traceability of automation test coverage effort to ensure that automation reflects well within the QA team requirements and goals.
- Take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule to ensure that as a team, we can deliver the project on time.
- Experience with DevOps (ADO/AWS), pipelines, quality gates etc.
- Collaborate with Development Managers, Product Owners, and other teams to provide the highest quality of the product by architecting focused automation solutions.
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for regression testing.
- Review automation code created by other QA Developers to ensure compliance with coding standards.
- Train, and guide QA processes to other staffs.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Build framework of integration projects using cloud technologies and solutions.
- Innovate on strategies of properly validating API and end to end cloud related implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Automation development and QA.
- Experience in API testing, XML, Web Services, REST API, UI Testing.
- Proficiency with GIT, Postman, Teamcity, AWS/ADO deployment pipelines.
- Deep understanding and experience of working with Linux-based systems.
- Knowledge of the following Automation Frameworks:
- Familiar with Jira/Confluence/X-ray/Bugzilla or similar testing management tools.
- Has expertise on architecting/operating solutions built on Azure or Cloud environment.
- Knowledge of and working with Cloud-based tools and computing.
- Comprehension of video encoding and decoding technologies.
- Solid understanding of the infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available, Internet-scale applications.
- Has worked in an agile environment and have some knowledge of CI/CD pipelines/ DevOps.
- Must be able to maintain Windows//Linux/Virtual spaces (VMs).
- Is proactive, autonomous and suggests innovative ideas.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, and stay organized.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, supervisors, peers, and end-users.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Likes a good challenge and have a passion for learning new things.
- Must be analytical and possesses excellent attention to details.
- Must possess problem-solving skills and be a critical thinker.
- Is a fast learner and willing to explore new technologies.