Berkshire is a rapidly growing manufacturing company in Lee, MA, offering competitive pay along with excellent benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, vision plan, disability insurance, tuition assistance.
• This position is within the excellent warranty employer and will file to a first-rate guarantee supervisor.
• The a success candidate could have a good operating know-how of CGMPs.
• at the very least 2years of enjoy in first-class guarantee within the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical tool industry.
• Familiarity with deviation, CAPAs, tours, report manage and different best structures is a plus.
• ought to be capable of paintings with minimal supervision.
• a few additional time may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and investigate deviations, excursions and CAPAs
- Perform critical reviews of batch records, testing results and engineering documents.
- Perform inspections of components and other materials
- Maintain records and databases
- File, scan and copy records for delivery to customers.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering.
- Minimum of 2years of relevant cGMP QA experience in the health science industry.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and general computer skills
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work with flexibility in a fast-paced, changing and exciting environment.
- $40-80k depending on experience.
- 5years of QA Associateexperience
- Experience in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
Job Type: Full-time
- QA Associate: 5years
- Medical Device/Pharma/Biotechnology: 3years