Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the logistics industry. Our state-of-the-art technology is the competitive edge that has propelled us from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. We were the first-to-market for mobiletechnology and continually develop and enhance in-house propriety solutions based on the latest Microsoft technologies. As a member of the IT team, you will help define where logistics technology is going in an industry that's ripe for automation while developing professionally along a robust career path.
- Create and execute test scripts that satisfies the story acceptance criteria. This will include writing SQL to verify data was successfully saved in the database
- Assist in maintaining test environments
- Works with otherscrum team members and the product owner to test and prerelease software to assure operational integrity and suitability of story acceptance criteria.
- Works with the scrum team and product owner to build release plans and document feature contents of releases along with tracking status and changes to the release plan.
- Keep an organized log features and changes made in each software release.
- Keep an organized log testing releases and users who received those releases.
- Work with the scrum team to execute and track success of releases.
- Work with the PM to communicate with users, user groups, user’s supervisors, helpdesk teams and IT management preparing them for all releases and the contents of those releases.
- Follow up on issues and act as the intake agent for issues escalated to the scrum team.
- Validate and provide information, if possible or appropriate, on issues escalated to the scrum team.
- Resolve, if possible or appropriate, issues escalated to the scrum team.
- Assist in the development of the long-term strategy for QA testing, automation testing, load testing and QA best practices
You need the following:
- Experience with the SQL is required
- Experience or education with software development and/or quality assurance testing is preferable.
- Experience with automated regression testing a plus
- Experience working in an agilescrum environment is a plus
- Desire to work in an agilescrum environment testing software and become deeply knowledgeable of the operations of the product.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, follow and achieve timelines.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and superior problem-solving skills. Ability to work unsupervised.
Job ID: 18100121