The WEX Health Quality Assurance Analyst role documents and implements test plans, identifies technical problems, and presents solutions against standards and specifications. In addition, the Quality Assurance Analyst will address and analyze bugs and defects and identify ways to improve overall product and process quality.
- Providing technical expertise to the product team while adhering to testing policies and procedures.
- Follow and continuously improve the QA processes and methodologies.
- Integrate and improve the testing lifecycle of a web based application from a manual and automated functional perspective as well as from a performance and load perspective.
- Follow common work processes, standards, tools and coordinate quality assurance activities across teams to meet business and customer needs.
- Participate in use case reviews, design meetings, etc. to further understand business requirements and systems design.
- Develop accurate and consistent software quality assurance documentation including test plans, test cases and participate in the execution of test cases.
- Coordinate with engineers and business analysts to test applications and provide direction on defect repairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area or equivalent education or work experience.
- 3-5 years of software testing experience.
- Experience in database analysis, specifically SQL, troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customer requests.
- Experience with automated test tool such as Microsoft Visual Studio testing suite.
- Proven experience with development processes and QA testing concepts within software development lifecycles.
- Excellent communication skills are required.