Join a team that is agile, ambitious, and is constantly striving to improve while working on building applications within our platform that help broadcasters, podcasters, and music services to maximize their online revenue.
- Validate the quality of new features developed using a combination of script-based testing techniques and exploratory testing.
- Report observed faults and identify associated risks.
- Develop, execute, and maintain end-to-end test strategies and scenarios including at the backend.
- Actively participate in the definition, breakdown, and estimation of user stories.
- Work closely with developers to understand the implemented changes and define appropriate test plans.
- Perform root cause analysis of observed problems and help lead prevention initiatives.
- Analyze documentation and technical requirements to gain in-depth knowledge of the entire system.
You are an excellent candidate if you:
- Have 3 years or more of experience as a QA Analyst or Functional Analyst within the context of software development.
- Have excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and life cycle.
- Have experience in SQL queries and a good understanding of relational databases (asset).
- Are attentive to details and committed to always striving for customer satisfaction.
- Are autonomous, rigorous, organized, and show initiative.
- Have a good understanding of Agile continuous delivery.
- Spoken French an asset.