Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
- Proven application testing experience that includes testing of large, complex, enterprise-wide Web applications.
- Proficient in understanding written requirements, including use cases, supplementary specifications and requirements traceability.
- Proficient in writing test plans and test cases and ability to execute detailed steps with precision, thoroughly reviewing results for even minor differences, and maintaining a high level of detail and adherence to process.
- Experience with HP Quality Center / ALM to conduct test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Experience with issue/defect tracking and change management tools, such as JIRA, HP Application Life Cycle Management a plus.
- Proficient in gathering and preparing data and files for testing.
- Experience with change management, release packaging and deployment concepts.
- Practical experience reviewing and researching log files to troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in developing and executing SQL statements for testing and validation preferred.
- Practical experience with iterative and agile software development methodologies and practices a plus.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing and tools a plus.
Education and other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, business administration, and/or equivalent work experiencepreferred.
- At least two years of direct experience as a software quality assurance analyst or engineer working on major application integration and/or major product releases required.