Quality Assurance AnalystCharlotte, NC, USAApply
Managing quality assurance testing activities and initiatives across Wealth and Investment Management technology groups.
- Functional and performance testing of new & existing products as well as features; write, review and maintain test plans for feature functionality implementation, test cases and test scenarios
- Validate acceptance criteria of the application
- •Review test plans for testing the ETL process for various data sources such as PeopleSoft, Teradata and SQL server
- Implement risk-based testing approach, involve business partners to prioritize the application functionality based on business criticality using divided scripts (smoke, critical path) in the execution cycles; data validation, verification and conditioning using SQL Query.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Foreign educational equivalent acceptable.
- Five (5) years’ experience as QA Analyst, Software Developer, Systems Analyst, Programmer or related position.
- Agile Testing Tools - Selenium 2, HP ALM, JIRA, Cobertura, Saucelabs
- Languages - CORE JAVA, SQL,
- Tools/ IDE - Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS-Access, Toad,
- Enterprise Tools - JSP, Servlet, J2EE, HTML