This position exists to ensure the delivery of quality IT products. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, participation and advising during requirements and design project phases. Planning, executing and documenting application testing. Developing and improving awareness of project level and release leave risks. Serving as Subject Matter Expert and providing guidance to team members. Accountable for simultaneous projects of varied complexity.
Essential functions of the job – Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering assignments within specified time frames, adhering to all established methodologies, standards and guidelines individually or as a member of a project team. Provide feedback on QA processes.
- Participate and advise during requirements and design reviews to thoroughly understand business needs to ensure comprehensive testing scenarios are performed.
- Apply defined QA processes with efficiency, to plan, design, implement, execute, evaluate and report results of software testing to ensure a quality product. Validate business requirements are fulfilled by the technical design and test scenarios.
- Be conscious of project and release risks. Provide feedback to management once risk is identified.
- Perform comprehensive testing - manual/automation, to prevent introduction of application defects into Regression, End to End, Client and Production environments.
- Report, monitor and verify application project defects as necessary.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert resource and mentors others in development of SME knowledge
- Accountable for projects of high complexity. Handle multiple projects of varied complexity simultaneously.
3+ years of IT experience including the following:
-2+ years of demonstrated development/testing experience in application development lifecycle (SDLC).
-1+ years experience in manual/automation testing for mobile or web application or programming experience in Java.
-Demonstrated successful completion of several small to medium scope projects and/or large scope projects.
- Experience with Selenium or CA Dev Test or SeeTest.
- QA Automation experience
Bachelor's degree required. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent strongly preferred. Will accept one year of work experience for each year of college not completed in addition to required years of experience.