The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for conducting activities that ensure that application / system products and projects meet defined quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Developing, conducting and evaluating application audits and testing processes.
· Leading and / or conducting testing activities.
· Communicating with developers to correct system bugs.
· Fully knowledgeable in their assigned area and capable of completing complex tasks and analyses within established guidelines.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Must have 5+ years of related experience
· Requires in-depth knowledge of automated testing tools (e.g. WinRunner), quality control and quality assurance approaches
· Software Test Engineer (CSTE) or Quality Analyst (CQA) certification preferred
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
· 18 years of age or older.
· Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
· Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work authorization.
· Willing to execute RPS' Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.