Gravitate Solutions is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to support software implementations, upgrades, and customizations for associations and other clients. The QA Analyst will collaborate with project managers, business analysts, and software engineers and will be responsible for ensuring product design quality, functionality, and adherence to specifications.
- Designing and executing test plans; recording and documenting results.
- Monitoring issue resolution efforts and tracking progress.
- Investigating reported issues and document steps to reproduce; contributing to analysis of issues.
- Maintaining and contributing to product and process documentation.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the client’s processes and procedures.
- Supporting customer activities during User Acceptance Testing.
- Supporting user training activities.
- Ensuring overall delivery through collaboration with other team members.
- Proven working experience in quality assurance in the information technology sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks across multiple clients concurrently
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with generally accepted accounting principles; knowledge of accounting systems a plus
- Experience with automated testing systems a plus
- Experience with Abila netFORUM AMSpreferred
- Four-year College Degree, BS Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field (preferred) OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Creative thought process; intellectual proactivity
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team–oriented work environment
- Initiative and good judgment
- Commitment to excellence
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.