Under the direction of an IT Manager, contribute to the growth of the organization by testing all software based solutions. Responsible for developing Test Plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
• Reasonable and predictable attendance is essential.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Design or develop automated testing tools.
• Regression Testing Process Development.
• Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
• Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
• Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
• Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
• Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
• Minimum of 4 years of job related QA experience.
• Must possess a strong interest in technology and its advancement.
• Must be an effective and tactful communicator; verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Must possess a high level of customer service. Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to work independently or in a team and interact successfully with project staff.
• Must be very proficient with the use of Personal Computers, Laptops, Tablet Computers and Smart Phones.
• Bachelor degree in computer science, IT mathematics, engineering or the equivalent in experience.