Title: Quality Assurance Analyst.
Interview type: In Person.
Required skills: Agile development, software testing, HP ALM testing tools
The Senior QA Analyst is a very hands-on role * writing test cases, working with product owners for approval of test cases, sharing the test cases with development team, documenting test cases in VersionOne tool, testing interface applications, and coordinating test results with the development and QA teams. Agile testing experience is a must for this position.
This individual will also analyse the QA/testing requirements for all of the MDOT Job Net interface systems affected by Job Net and SIGMA interface PI implementation and develop a testing strategy, test plans for each impacted interface system, and also coordinate and help with the configuration and testing in the automated testing environment. The resource will work with other testing staffs to insure proper testing procedures and practices are followed and validate test results for the interdependent interface systems involved.
This individual will work in an agile development environment in concert with business project members and other DTMB technical leads of the MDOT JobNet interfaces and PI implementation projects and report time, progress and impediments to the project managers and local governance body. This individual will use established tools to design and execute test scripts; manage and report on own and testing team work effort; develop reports and escalate issues as required.
This resource will serve as the overall QA/Testing Lead coordinating the entire testing of the MDOT JPI interfaces and SIGMA PI agile development interface project.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Analyzing testing needs for each of the 25+ MDOT systems affected by the SIGMA PI and Job Net interfaces projects.
* Determining changes or additions to the agile development environment, testing plans and test data by consulting with a separate project that is developing a duplicate environment for the PI and Job Net interface implementyation testing of interfacing systems and databases
* Based upon analysis of each system, develop a testing strategy for the entire project and each system individually as required.
* Develop test plans in cooperation with each system technical lead and business owner.
* Design test data for each system in cooperation with each system technical lead and business owner.
* Develop the testing work breakdown schedule and manage the schedule and time reporting.
* Develop and deliver regular status reports.
* Coordinate activities with other tech leads in the PI and JPI interface Implementation Projects.
* In cooperation with business owners, DTMB technical staff and state-wide Project SIGMA staff, develop an MDOT PI and JPI implementation testing strategy and plan.
* Facilitation of inter-team communication across agile projects within the organization
* Coordinate and complete the JPI, PI software implementation testing, reporting status and escalations promptly.
* Ensure the scrum development team implement and follow best practices to prevent defects