The Software Quality Assurance Analyst II position will support the team delivery of working software by managing the creation, execution and maintenance of both manual and automated tests cases. They may take part in the analysis and breakdown of new user stories.
They may participate in software release activities as well as the management of automated unit and regression tests.
- Responsible for application development testing
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary delivery team performing all aspects of software engineering as needed including quality assurance, requirements gathering and implementation, specializing in testing activities.
- Integrates technical components into respective working applications.
- Participates in technical design and review.
- Resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements
- Evaluate system functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
- Communicates with members of the IT team on a regular basis and may serve as point of contact Responsible for reviewing code Creates and maintains documents as a part of the solution delivery process ensures that business standards are met
- BA/BS in related field (IT, Computer Science etc.) or corresponding experience required
- 3 - 5 years of related software testing, quality assurance or development experience
Knowledge and skills:
- The ability to work independently with minimal oversite
- A good understanding of Agile software development process
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- A working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work within a small dynamic team
- A passion for delivering high quality, working, software
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently while maintaining a high quality of work product
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience a plus