BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst III is responsible for developing and leading the Quality Test strategy and methodology for the IT organization to ensure the delivery of quality software applications that deliver on the business need. This position is also responsible for developing and executing a formal project master test plan, test cases (development and execution), ensuring proper test coverage and tracks/reports key quality assurance metrics. This position works on multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and deliver Quality Test Strategies to include quality processes, methodologies, and templates to be used to test multiple categories of IT projects. Provides training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
2. Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
3. Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs. Leads the effort in creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs.
4. Works closely with the end users, business technologists, and others to understand business goals and information needs; manages the process of developing resulting system test requirements.
5. Determines project quality test approach, manages project quality test activity; determines work priorities; and defines project quality test objectives.
6. Leads the overall Quality Test effort which includes, but not limited to, running triage meetings, managing incident/defect progress, managing testing resources (onsite, remote and off-shore resources), monitoring test progress and providing QA status updates to leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- In-depth knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
- In-depth knowledge of test plan development, test case development and execution, scope planning, schedule development, cost estimating, budgeting, and control, quality planning assurance, organizational planning, communications planning, risk identification and risk response control
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management
- Thorough knowledge of utilizing business applications for competitive advantage
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business needs
- Thorough knowledge of analysis, design, and implementation experience with technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Technical proficiency in hardware and systems software
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to develop and deliver projects using leading-edge technology
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with Quality Center
- Knowledge of JIRA or TFS (not required, but is helpful)
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Mobile technologyexperience is a plus but not required
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus; at least 10 years of experience in IT Quality Assurance which includes at least 5 years experience in information technology or at least 15years related business experience. Prior experience in financial services industry is preferred. Preference: CSTP (Certified Software Test Professional).
Req ID: 38343