The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for conducting quality control activities for the IT Quality Assurance Department. The QA Analyst will analyze application systems, create test case documentation, and execute plans. The successful candidate will have proven experience ensuring that complex software applications are performing as designed.
- Perform requirement analysis.
- Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and "ad-hoc testing".
- Execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests.
- Document quality assurance practices.
- Document, report, and track defects in detail.
- Provide analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years working experience with Selenium (optional).
- 1+ years SQL Server knowledge and SQL query writing skills.
- 1+ years working experience in scrum.
- Well-versed in all testing methodologies (white vs. black box test work, system vs. functional)
- Well-versed in software process methodologies.
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development process.
- Detail oriented and a problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.