A Capco Opportunity
Quality Assurance Analyst
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Management Consultant.
A Word About Us
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Still in the early stages of its launch, the Dallas location is a rare opportunity for employees to build, shape and influence the business utilising your entrepreneurial spirit with the backing of the global Capco community. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services/energy industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Energy, Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver change initiatives for leading clients across industries.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the project. Along with the usual QA duties, the Central QA is able to perform and lead testing for greater than component-specific code changes that affects multiple touchpoints across the platform.
• Experience in IT Industry in Manual/Automation Software Testing (Functional and Non-functional)
• Experience with testing Mobile Applications (iOS, Android, Blackberry and Tablets)
• Good experience in Performance Testing (Load Testing, Stress Testing)
• Extensive experience in testing of Web Services (REST, WSDL, API Calls and SOAP)
• Extensive experience in Accessibility Levels Testing (A, AA, AAA)
• Automated Functional Testing Tools: Telerik Test Studio, Selenium IDE, MS Visual Studio 2008 Test Edition Testing Tools.
• Test/Req. Management Tools: Smart Bear, Zephyr, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Excel and JIRA.
• Performance Testing Tools: JMeter