We are looking for Quality Assurance Analyst for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The client is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst with at least three years of experience to support a technology initiative in support of a Capital Management System.
- The position requires a strong knowledge of the SDLC and the ability to develop test cases for functional and user acceptance testing.
- Provides expert end-to-end quality assurance services on externally and internally developed systems
- Performs and leads tests to ensure that all systems meet minimum standards and requirements
- Works closely with Applications Team, vendors, and stakeholders to ensure that the product meets requirements
- Develop complex test cases for applications testing
- Documents testing data and tracks bugs and issues
- Recommends improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations
- Performs complex work flow analysis and recommends improvements.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Experience with Agile Project Methodology
- Excellent understanding of SDLC
- Familiar with SharePoint and Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS, formerly TFS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of the team
- Former local, state, federal government experiencepreferred