- Foster strong working relationships with development partners and other stakeholders. Proactively ensure their evolving needs are met and they are updated with pertinent information throughout the development cycle.
- Always be looking for opportunities to improve the quality of your team’s process and workflows.
- Identify and track key performance indicators. Analyze and use data to make informed decisions.
- Create test plans and test assets for and to test software and technologies. Coordinate software releases for your team, following guidelines set by the greater quality group.
- Partner with your QA colleagues to mitigate cross-project risks and collaborate to produce group-wide quality improvements.
- Understanding of software development processes and SDLC (Agilepreferred).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across competing demands.
- Ability to take ownership of project requirements without constant supervision.
- Moderate proficiency with software development tools like Perforce (i.e. understand concept of version control) and Visual Studio.
- Moderate proficiency in development planning tools and defect tracking tools (e.g. Hansoft, JIRA, DevTrack, TestRail).
- Basic understanding of programming concepts.
- Extensive experience with game engines, content & asset editors, and shared technologies.
- Understanding of build systems, continuous integration, unit tests, automated functional tests, and testing frameworks.
- Experience with 1st and 3rd party SDKs.
- Experience working within Agile Development.
- Experience working with external and remote teams.
- Passion for making software and video games.
- 2+ years of QA testing experience.
- 2+ years of QA support in embedded environments.
Requisition ID 114606