DST Health Solutions provides healthcare reform through a full range of BPO and turnkey healthcare administration solutions. Our solutions, combined with our health outcomes optimization solutions, include advanced technologies and strategic consulting services designed to optimize our customer’s outcomes, revenues, and managing their risk. We help client’s master complexity in the world’s most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.
Quality Analysts lead comprehensive software testing initiatives (i.e. regression, functional). They undertake complex projects requiring additional specialized product knowledge. Quality Analysts make well-thought-out decisions on ambiguous quality issues and may have considerable client exposure and company asset liability. They ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved for implementation/conversion. Quality Analysts establish and communicate common goals and direction for the team.
- Develop, review, maintain, and execute test environments, test plans, test data etc.
- Coordinate and/or consult with project teams on how to test various system features and interfaces.
- Thoroughly document all defects and discrepancies throughout the life cycle.
- Ensure all programs have met specifications, user requirements, and company technical standards; participate in code review activities.
- Ensure software releases and program documentation conform to programming and customer specifications.
- Accurately report testing results and progress at appropriate intervals as established by the functional and/or product support areas
- Establish and maintain the accuracy of test data. Refresh and/or assist with refreshing test data to correct any deficiencies.
- Participate in business or technical design reviews
- Conduct impact and gap analysis for new and existing program or system implementations and/or changes.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of work-related experience, or 4 years equivalent work-related experience
- Experience with JIRA and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in query development and creating/executing test scenarios
- Proactively maintain knowledge about new industry technologies
- Experience with population health management, HEDIS/quality measurement and risk adjustment preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with healthcare administrative claims data and healthcare analytics.