$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Locations: TX, RI, NY,NC,SC,MA,FL
QA Analyst EDI
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for contributing towards QA functions and tasks for EDI Testing (Member Enrollment). The Quality Assurance Analyst will create, implement and maintain project test plans, test cases, EDI X12 834 files and will be responsible for executing test scripts as necessary.
Additionally, the Quality Assurance Analyst is expected to be highly detail-oriented, flexible, analytical and self-motivated. The individual must have the ability to work independently on small projects and as part of a dispersed team on larger projects; the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks is essential.
• Creates test plan, test cases, and updates regression test suite.
• Creates EDI X12 and member test data and execute required test cases during System Test cycle.
• Determines the appropriate type of testing to be conducted and has expert knowledge of functional and regression testing processes.
• Performs and participates in all testing phases to ensure that the system performs in a manner consistent with the design requirements.
• Analyzes formal test results and reports any defects through defect management tool.
• Interacts effectively with programmers and business to ensure that the software is meeting requirements.
• Communicates issues to management and project teams through detailed reports and defect management tool.
• Regularly provides guidance and assists in training less experienced Quality Assurance.
• Work in onsite offshore model and Is available for evening and morning meetings as needed to communicate with the offshore team.
Required Experience and Technical Skills:
• A minimum of three years' experience as a quality assurance analyst with healthcare and EDI knowledge.
• Ability to break down functional requirements into test cases and provide the appropriate coverage and traceability.
• Solid understanding on HIPPA compliance and handling any EDI X12 file ( 834, 837, etc.) through ETL process.
• Knowledge and experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy laws (HIPAA, SOX) and maintain confidentiality of work records.
• Knowledge of SQL is a plus (ability to extract data, write SQL queries and manipulate data for testing purposes).
Required Personal Skills:
• Must be a self-initiator and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Must be able to cope with a fast-paced work environment and be able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision and limited time.
• Strong reading, writing, and math skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Great organizational and time management skills; time box and deadline oriented.
• Exceptional problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Significant business and stakeholder relationship-building experience.
Please feel free to revert back for further details.
Valid Through: 2019-11-4