We are looking for Quality Analyst for our client in Clemson, SC
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Job Location: Clemson, SC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with project team to test coding changes.
- Duties include creation of test scenarios, running of tests, analysis of test results, and resolutions of differences in actual and expected test results and working with client to support user acceptance testing.
- Communicate effectively in both written and spoken communication.
- Work collaboratively with client staff and other contracted staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- MAINFRAME, MVS COBOL, JCL, software testing, Creation of test scenarios
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Effective communication skills (written and oral), adaptability, flexibility, self-motivation, problem solving, analytical thinking, time management, ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- CA-ADS, SQL, SERENA CHANGEMAN or other change control tools, use of testing tools