We are looking for QT ?/ ?QML ?/ ?C++ / Java / Android Linux Developer for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: QT ?/ ?QML ?/ ?C++ / Java / Android Linux Developer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years) 7+ years
- We need candidats having the above experience
- Having highly extensive working experience in Agile (Scrum, XP).
- Experience in Embedded Software Systems Development, Verification & Validation(V&V) for Enhanced In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity Systems, Flight Cabin Management Systems, pioneer in Aerospace Domain and Infotainment Systems and Android platforms.
- Experience in Software Project Management, Onsite/Offshore mode and Communication & Team management. Client Management, Tier1 customer Meetings. Mentoring and motivating team members.
- Experience in Requirement capturing and analysis, Design Review, UI Coding, Unit and System Test Case Development and Review, Unit Testing, Software Integration Testing, Configuration Management, Flight Acceptance Test(FAT) as per DO178B certification standards.
- Take accountability on code delivery and code quality, including code review .Understanding and experience with software functional and android SDK development experience
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle – Infotainment, Instrument cluster Industries.
- Excellence in development based on product requirements, designing and testing software in a real – time embedded environment with Test Bench, Test jigs, and Targets.
- Experience of working in an international environment and willingness to travel abroad based on business requirements.
- Project Planning, Scheduling, Estimating, Managing, Directing, and working with clients for New and existing accounts for business continuity.
- System thinker, and possess high leadership capabilities as well as creative problem solving.
- Good communication and Interfacing with customer.
- Strong programming experience in C++/Java, JIRA, Confluence, Git Hub and Agile Process
- Linux Kernel Programming , Shell scripting
- Must have working experince in Agile methodology
- Understanding of the requirement, Design and Architecture
- Working experience in software Development and Integration activities
- Responsible for Deliveries with Quality and Schedule committed to customer
- Escalate and get resolution to queries and issues
- Good communication and Interfacing with customer
- Agile SDLC Experience
- Unit Testing