Description: This position manages projects and programs to achieve an effective and reliable infrastructure to meet the goals and objectives of hospital and health plan quality oversight. Accountable for managing all phases of improvement projects including design, prioritization, staffing, development, implementation, analysis, metrics, and reporting. Prepares reports on appropriate oversight areas including patterns, trends, and organizational risk. Coordinates and delivers education, training, and communication programs. Develops program-wide templates for appropriate policies and procedures and ensures implementation for consistent programs and infrastructures across the enterprise. Functions as an expert authority to all entities in regions. At the highest level of the job family, shares in accountability of outcomes and performance for all regions and the enterprise in oversight areas and demonstrate in-depth practice, knowledge, and skills, manage projects and programs, and are accountable for the successful execution of goals that are aligned with the goals of QRM in promoting the KP National Quality Program.
This position needs to be flexible to the changing needs of the department and the team. Initial areas of focus will include but not be limited to credentials and privileging, professional staff bylaws, peer review support, facilitate appropriate communities of practice and team lead on various projects. This position will also assist in evaluation of workflow processes and software.
Knowledge in any of these fields would be helpful.
- Works on assignment of diverse scope.
- With minimal supervision and guidance, produce analytical deliverables, including charts, graphs, descriptive and inferential statistics, and narrative interpretive summaries of performance.
- Assists the Senior Manager or Director in developing and executing goals that promote the success of overall QRM goals. Performs analysis to establish priorities for improving care delivery. Produces technical or professional work deliverables. Collaborates with peers, superiors, staff and regional stakeholders to influence regional strategies and goals for care delivery and analytical deliverables. Leads the development and implementation of key care delivery and analytical deliverable strategies at KP. Builds buy-in from internal and external key constituencies.
- Monitors project milestones and reports on progress.
- Identifies and escalates barriers to milestone achievement and recommends strategies to reduce or eliminate barriers.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with national and regional groups.
- Participates on regional or national work groups.
- Ensures customer service orientation both internally and externally.
- Coordinates appropriate training in areas of expertise.
- Plans and facilitates meetings, including agenda planning, minutes, follow-up, tracking, and timelines.
- Consider appropriate computer skills necessary to perform job.
- Liaison with KPIT to assure concordance of analytical deliverables with emerging information strategy.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Consider clinical expertise needs.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 633454