A global asset management firm is seeking a Qlik Developer to join their team in Jersey City, NJ
- Perform complex analysis, design, programming, test plans, testing, debugging, modification and support for business intelligence system(s).
- Provides advanced technical troubleshooting for QlikSense/QlikView platforms emphasis on root cause analysis including data issues.
- 3+ years of experience in QlikView
- 3+ years with Qlik Sense in designing and developing dashboards, reports and solutions
- 3+ years of experienceworking with Relational Databases like IBM Composite, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, troubleshooting, etc., by writing SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Data visualization mock-up, report design, and data modeling.
- Data modeling using dimensional modeling, Star schema, and snowflake schema modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables
- Knowledge of UI Expression language and good exposure to Data Modeling (QlikView and QlikSense)
- Good knowledge on QlikView/Qlik Sense server architecture and building QVDs and QVWs applying business rules and data validations
- Working knowledge on relational database - ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance on any platform
- Experience in implementing end to end business intelligence and data warehousing projects.