Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience withready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Do you have passion and appetite for cutting edge technologies? Do you find your selves trying out new wearable, and mobile devices? Do you often take projects in optimization and automation of software development life cycles? Then come help us and our define the next generation quality engineering solutions using CI, CD, Test Automation and Devops.
We are seeking a QE Architect with a minimum of 10+ years of experience based in our headquarters in Santa Clara, CA.
The ideal candidate must have 10+ years of QA experience in defining Software QA Architecture and Strategy. Experience with open source tools in automation areas is a must. Infostretch will train the qualified candidates on CI/CD/Devops skills. You have to be comfortable as a consultant, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with multiple client engagement(s) to provide QA Strategy/Implementation
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
- Assign/Coordinate work of a team of Automation Engineers in a distributed team environment
- Lead a team of engineers on evaluating new tools and automation technologies along with evaluation report
- Responsible for conducting various training on technology aspects to keep the team members up to date
- Lead QA strategy engagements to provide the blueprint for the QA Automation and Regression Strategy
- Conduct periodic project review and provide feedbacks
- Ability to lead customer executive teams through structured test architecture
Basic Qualifications (Technical):
- 10+ Years of experience in defining, designing and developing quality engineering solutions using open source tools.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice.
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Strong understanding on various QA Tools, frameworks and Technologies
- Strong Test automation experience (5 plus years) with Selenium/Appium for framework design with test frameworks like JUnit or TestNG.
- Strong knowledge of white box testing such as iOS/Android device tests for Apps/SDKs
- Experience with software development/programming using JAVA and a scripting language like python or Perl
- Experience leading and implementing Mobile Automation Strategy is desirable
- Deep knowledge of UI Automation, Web Service Automation and Performance / Load Testing
- Presentation skills and desired experience speaking in conferences/gatherings.
- Experience using cloud based infrastructure for testing is desirable
Basic Qualifications (Non-Technical):
- Leadership skills
- Experience working with off shore teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind , capable of breaking robust software
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Inquisitive and ambitious
- Works independently under minimal