- Seek and implement new dimensional inspection equipment and/or methodologies.
- Serve as programming liaison between inspectors and programmers.
- Generate functional specifications for programming support.
- Create test plans and perform program testing of inspection programs.
- Prepare engineering documents (e.g. requirements, drawings, calculations, analyses, specifications, reports, etc.).
- Coordinate multiple engineering activities.
- Support project to implement 2D barcodes throughout the facility.
- Review QCDI related documents (QCD's, DSR's, REC's, AR's, etc.).
- Perform trending on QCDI related activities.
- Develop engineered solutions to prevent errors and reduce waste.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from an ABET accredited institution/program.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of Engineering experience is required..
- Prior dimensional inspection experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Successful candidate will have the ability to establish good working relationships with employees and all associated work areas.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.