Job ID: 3173084
Role Description - Summary
Within CIB technology, the Corporate Finance & GCM technology team cover applications in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) space, Analytics, Market Intelligence & sector specific banking tools as well as leveraging solutions from Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking.
At present, Corporate Finance & GCM are undertaking a review of their technology solutions and are embarking on a program to simplify, modernize and standardize the CF/GCM processes and technology globally.
As the Test automation Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation of the quality assurance strategy tosupport implementation of the target state architecture for Corporate Finance and Global Capital Markets technology.
This will require you to understand the business strategy and to work with the architecture teams across the wider organization, ensuring that the defined target state fits within the overall technology strategy.
You will ensure that the appropriate adherence to software development governance rules and alignment with the defined roadmap. You will provide oversight to the development teams across the platform from a technical perspective.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the solutions delivered are resilient, scalable and will take into account contemporary and new innovations in the technology space to ensure longevity. You will provide thought leadership to the development team.
- Analyze requirements, write test cases and create test data
- Automate testing activities, analyze and record test results, record defects
- Collate and report on metric data
- Retest corrections to ensure problems are resolved
- Assist in analyzing, documenting and communicating results
- Provide test requirements and operational oversight to vendors
- Ensure adherence to testing best practices and Deutsche Bank testing standards
- Champion and participate in the activities of the broader QA and Testing community
- Align to the wider team / group objectives
- Prior full-time hands-on automated testing experience
- Proven experience test automation, preferably using Java and Cucumber framework
- Technology knowledge
- Financial services experience in the Investment banking is preferred
- Understanding of test management and defect tracking tools
- Understanding of testing across the full Software Development lifecycle
- Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients
- Performance and productivity oriented to drive toward quality testing outcomes and results
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering