QA / Testing Manager - Advisory FS Digital Technology
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Our Applications Strategy and Integration consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing and
helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration.
This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5 amongst others. This high performing team advises on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of leading Quality Assurance and Testing (QA/QT)-based engagements, including:
- Assessing and appraising the maturity of existing test organizations against the full lifecycle of a defined Testing Methodology, identifying and implementing recommendations to lead clients to a higher level of maturity and improve efficiencies, Managing Test Delivery engagements, including Development Integration Testing (Component/Feature Testing), System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Acceptance Testing (PAT);
- Managing engagements around assessments, design and implementation, leveraging leading practice application and integration testing;
- Evaluating end-to-end integrated systems and recommending action plans;
- Providing testing recommendations, org. designs and other process recommendations;
- Developing and maintaining high-level design plans for logical and technical IT systems architecture;
- Leading strategic decision-making down to the project planning levels;
- Developing and executing strategic business plans, requirements, and processes across industries;
- Managing technical and business teams evaluating technologies and methods for implementing high-level architectural plans; and
- Providing architectural consulting advice, direction and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers and other Systems Architects.