Title: QA Tester.
Rate: $65/hr on W2.
Interview type: In Person.
- Selenium/Katalon Working Knowledge
- Experience with Test Planning, Test Cases, Test Data, etc.
- Public Benefits experience, or other Policy, Evidence, and Rules-based determination systems
- This position is for a Quality Assurance position testing the eREP (Electronic Resource Eligibility Product) system and related applications.
- System under test is a browser-based interface to the application written in Java (Jakarta) using WebSphere and DB2. Alternative interfaces potentially tested include Vaadin-based portals.
- Duties include:
- Creating and maintaining a detailed test plan, with test cases, sample data with expected outcomes, etc.
- Implementing test cases with automated scripts and manual steps.
- Maintaining implemented test cases, requiring automated test script editing and updates to manual steps.
- Executing test plans for both high-level ?smoke? tests and more detailed assessments of new builds of the systems. This may require utilizing several environments / internet browsers / development systems, etc.
- Executing test plans for high-level regression tests in conjunction with new deployments, possibly during flexibly scheduled hours (Saturdays, for example)