Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sectormanagement consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices around the US, in Canada and in Europe.PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base.
Looking for UAT Testing candidate with State Government Health & Human Services (HHS) expertise and knowledgeable testing an integrated eligibility welfare system. Experience with health and human services programs, including Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families TANF, and Employment-Related Day Care ERDC would be preferable but not required.
- Construction of test scenarios, test scripts, and functional test reports
- Execution of test scenarios and scripts on a time bound deadline
- Perform software and system verification and validation testing with application of both manual test and automated test tools
- Perform analysis, research, and problem duplication of software; validate compliance and usability; and document defects and anomalies.
- Test and validate developed reporting products against requirements.
Products may include static and ad hoc reports, drilldowns, dashboards, and scorecards
- Map test cases and results to software requirements and manage Technical Data Packages from test to deployment
- Follow processes and procedures and identify and implement process improvements
- Participate in and conduct software peer reviews
- Author software test plans, cases, reports, and capture and report test metrics
- Effectively and actively communicate with the development team, management, and the customer
- Accountable for accurate testing results
- A good understanding of the Use Case Methodology for validation requirements is a plus
- 3+ years of Software Application Testing
- Strong experience developing test scripts based on requirements and specifications captured in the requirements, system and data design documents, and RTM
- Manual and Automated Testing Writing Test Script
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- A proven knowledge of testing technologies, tools and methods
- Automated Testing Tools (Selenium) desired not required
- Experience work with business analysts, reportdevelopers, Software Engineers, Data Developers, UI Engineers and DBAs.
Tracking tools (i.e. TFS)
Job ID 2018-3282