- Provides highly technical testing methodology advice for medium level accounts and medium complex systems.
- Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members.
- Executes schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion.
- Initiates corrective action to stay on project schedules.
- Performs a lead role in determining project / application testing objectives and protocol.
- Create testing process and methodology for EDI claims processing
- Analyze the requirements properly
- Perform Test Estimation, Strategy, Matrix and Case preparation
- Defect Life Cycle knowledge
- 5+ years relevant Testing experience, including Team Lead experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of EDI Claims software testing methodology.
- Advanced proficiency with requirements gathering tools.
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and concepts.
- Excellent Communication and promotes a team environment
- ISTQB Certification or relevant testing certification
- Minimum Bachelor Degree is needed
- 5+years of Testing experience in Healthcare domain