At MedImpact Direct, we deliver leading edge pharmaceutical and technology related solutions that dramatically improve the value of health care. We provide superior outcomes to those we serve through innovative products, systems, and services that provide transparency and promote choice in decision making. Our vision is to set the standard in providing solutions that optimize satisfaction, service, cost, and quality in the healthcare industry. We are the premier Pharmacy Benefits Management solution!
The QA Software Engineer ensures internal and external customers' requirements are met by verifying product functionality and performance against product requirements and specifications.
What You Get To Do:
- Perform evaluations and audits of software documentation and software processes associated with products under test.
- Establish and maintain structured testing methodologies. Participate in requirement reviews and provide feedback on incomplete, missing, and/or incorrect requirements
- Review and understand pending software changes; develop high level test approach and create test strategies, test plans, and test matrices as applicable
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What You Need:
Education and/or Experience
For consideration, candidates will need a Bachelor's of Science (B.S) degree in information technology, computer science, or a related subject and experience required; or an equivalent combination of education and job related experience. Proven work experience in software quality assurance. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases. Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process. Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
At least five (5) to (7) years' related experience in software quality assurance testing methodology required.
At least eight (8) to twelve (12) or more years' related experience in software quality assurance testing methodology required. .
- Quality Assurance testing techniques used to test software applications (test suites and scripts), anomaly reporting, software analysis, automated software test development and execution with open-source and licensed tools
- Experience with Visual Studio testing tools (C#), and TFS knowledge a plus
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium) a plus
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN networking and physical and virtual hardware systems related to the IT operational environment
- Experience testing web front-end and back-end applications as well as web services
- Experience testing across web browsers including configuration, cache, and debugging techniques
- Microsoft Office Professional and Windows PC environment
Other Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of managed care terminology, pharmaceutical and medical information commonly reported through product applications is strongly preferred
- Experience in a regulated environment is helpful
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Must have the proven ability to develop and maintain collegial working relationships across departments.
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off / Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus.